2010-11-17

Today.

Welp.. Today has been an interesting one, That is for sure! I don't know why, but sometimes I feel like I'm sad for no dang reason! Goodness gracious.

First of all, I woke up and got ready in 15 minutes. You know that's a problem when you're Forced to get ready in 15 minutes. Yes, that does mean I slept in. I don't know what it is about sleeping in, it makes you feel so good, but yet I feel like I just Can't wake up for the rest of the day. After my two classes, I met up with Jess and went to Institute. Second reason for an interesting day, Jess had a little bit of a dilemma to clue me in about and discuss. We ended up learning a lot about ourselves and the lesson of course. Lunch came, and left. I went back to my room and did a little homework. Third reason, I went to Jessi's room and we had heart to heart bonding moment, silence and tears included. I love that girl. She will never know how amazing she truly is. Well.. yada yada, What else happened? Op, we went to dinner. That made my tummy feel terrible. Why? Why must I catch what Jessi had just last week?? Oh well, there's a price to pay for having friends I suppose. I took a nap, played on my computer. The end.. I think.

Okay, I realize I'm being pretty vague. Sorry, sorry, sorry. I can't use specifics, or any minor details. A lot of this is tied to emotions, and they aren't my details to share. Just know that there is a lot of talking to be done! Don't you just love a close knit "family"? I do. Most of the time, Ha ha ha. In conclusion, as Yellowcard would say, "Everything is gunna be alright, everything is gunna be alright, everything is gunna be alright. Be Strong. Believe!"

Peace.

No comments: