2010-11-16

JESSI


Jessica Rose Hugo. Also known as Jessi. My best friend. Today is a special day, it is the day we celebrate the birth of Jess. Yep, that's right.. It's her Birthday!! Oh my, where should I even start. Well I suppose I'll first start by saying that Jessi is absolutely wonderful and doesn't like being the center of attention. Kevin, JT, and I have been so worried for this day. However, have no fear, we went ahead and made gifts for her anyway (And we've been planning something to do tonight). So far it's been great, we're all a tad bit sleep deprived, but we're still going on strong! Tonight we're going to possibly make dinner or just do our usual hanging out and homework, whatever the birthday girl wants to do of course. Well, Jessi is so great. She's funny, kind, considerate, thoughtful, gorgeous, and so much more! I'm so grateful I met her. She is my very best friend! I love you Jess!!

No comments: