It's really just going by Way to quickly for me.
I've had a few residents find out that I'm going back to school
They tell me to come visit before I leave.
In the space of one week my love life perked up quite a bit.
Of course it Must be two weeks before I leave.
I have a feeling school and I won't get along this round.
We never have agreed on much before anyway.
Night shift makes me miss people I really shouldn't miss.
Makes me think of how exhausting it can be.
"We are never ever ever ever getting back together"
It may be repetitive but I love that song.
(This is me after work. Sleep deprived, cold, make up smeared, a glazed over slap happy look. Gross.)

2 comments:
can i please hear more about this perked-up love life?? and you are right, naturally it would happen moments before going back to school :)
xoxo
I think you have a slight typo...
"I have a feeling school and I WILL get along this round because Caitlin is living oh so close (aka same apartment complex as me this year) THEREFORE she will always be there for me to talk to"
No worries, I corrected it for you ;)
Post a Comment