I finally wrote to lots of my missionary friends.
Four letters, and one email all together. I felt quite accomplished.
I enjoy writing consistently, however it is difficult to think of what to say when mailing takes so long.
I absolutely love my photography class, have I told you yet? Well, I do.
I have a passion for black and white photography, with just a little grain too.
Somedays I wish I could live in Monochrome, so I do through my lens.
Today I woke up and took some pictures of Lauren, she is Absolutely Gorgeous.
Really, Just look at her. Inside and out. I'm telling you.
After our short adventure I left for home.
I got hugs and "how are you doing?"s from everyone.
My mom made me an Easter skirt in 20 minutes, no big deal. (Pictures to come tomorrow)
After eating dinner I sat and looked up hair tutorials, yeah.. I know. Typical.
However... I Learned to do a Fishtail braid! Check That Off my bucket list...
Even better.. it was SO easy.


No comments:
Post a Comment