I went to the track meet to shoot and it hadn't even started yet.
I was bummed. So I went home, ate and went back an hour and later.
I guess after being out for two and a half hours you get quite a sunburn.
But hey, that wasn't enough sun! So once I finished editing we left.
On the docket was Second Dam to try out the Rope Swing.
I was simply going to photograph this great adventure, however..
Peer pressure worked and there I was, climbing up the tree.
Stepping on knot after knot. "What the heck am I doing up here?!"
They counted to three, and I jumped.
The water Froze every muscle in my body, I couldn't breathe. Move.
At the same time, it was the most exhilarating thing I've done in a while.
Good news, I lived, as well as dried off quick because of a slight breeze and the sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment