You know that question you ask, "If you could have any super power what would it be?" Well, I don't know my answer, but I have the power of invisibility. It's just not consistent. Really, truly. Ask my family and they will assure you that I do.
Everyone's around the counter doing their thing, mom's making cookies, whatever, my mom says, "Where's Jerrica?" I was in my invisibility mode.
We're sitting down, and I get a text from Dallin, who's sitting two seats away from me, saying "Where are you?" Don't worry, I was just in my invisibility mode.
Time to say family prayers, my dad looks around the room, across me. Then asks, "Hey, where's Jer?" "Hi dad, nice to see you." Eh, it's the invisibility.
Maybe I don't have the power of invisibility, but I like to think so. I'd say I'm just quite, shy, and to myself.
We'll stick with the super power though.
No comments:
Post a Comment