Remember when I used to write almost every day?
Yeah, those were good days.
What happened? Hm. I have no idea. Let's back track and talk about the summer though. This summer has been incredibly different.
I moved back home when school ended, it was difficult. I was so used to being with my friends constantly, then to move home and be around family sometimes? Yeah, that was a change. I started working 35-40 hours a week which really helped. If I didn't have my job I would have been very bored this whole summer.
When I wasn't working I would be at home, at the library, reading, or occasionally playing with Audra. She is so very Lovely. She works at the Charleston with me and I probably would have had an even more challenging summer without her. Love her. Okay, except when she leaves for weeks at a time for vacations. Who does that? I mean, I never did!
On the First of July, my brother came home. It was such a neat experience. He's different, yet still the same. Now a day, we hang out often, it's fun. He spoke in our ward and did a great job. I've gone to many farewells and a few homecomings. It's neat to see my friends leave and come back after two years of being away from their loved ones.
For the rest of the summer we have Italians coming to stay with us for a few weeks. Also, in about two weeks we are going to Lake Powell. I am so excited. I'm ready for a vacation where I will have no cell service. I think those are the best ones. Personally.
No comments:
Post a Comment