I find that sometimes at night the words flow a little easier. I used to be so consistent with writing on here that it felt normal, now it seems so foreign to me that I write my thoughts and people actually read them. Someday it'll feel normal again.
I realize that I often write vague excerpts about what I think and feel, I apologize if this sounds alike. I don't mean for this to be the same though. In church on Sunday we had a lesson about Walking in Faith. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that That is what I need to do. It's no use worrying and stressing about the future. Who I'm going to be, who I'll be with, what I'm doing. I took a step back and it became very clear to me. Just like the scripture says, "And I was led by the Spirit, not knowing beforehand the things which I should do." This is how I feel. Recently I've been reading my scriptures more, praying more, and really listening for promptings. I know that everything is in His time, we need to be ready to receive anything he hands us. As long as we are able to connect with and communicate with our Father in Heaven we will be led by him and guided in which direction we need to be headed.
1 comment:
Hey! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award, an award for up-and-coming bloggers of under 200 followers. You can check out details here jeannieleigh.blogspot.com
I'm so glad I found your blog :)
Post a Comment