It's something in the air, I just know it. The past few days I've felt antsy, unsatisfied, tense, uptight, uneasy, the list could really go on. I've looked up hotels, campgrounds, states, plane tickets, gas prices. Yeah I know, gas prices? Really. Yes, I have. I've had a difficult time dealing with a few people lately, and a few thoughts that pop into my head. I start to think of my life and where everything is going or where I want it all to go and I freak. I get so nervous. I haven't cried in a long while, I wouldn't be surprised if a melt down was around the corner.
Anyway, if I suddenly leave, don't answer my phone, or text back. I may be driving to the ends of the earth, flying over the ocean or probably just do Not want to talk to anyone. Don't worry, I'll take pictures if I do go anywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment