2011-12-19

Glittering lights.

Well, I'm finally on break from school. It's nice, however, sometimes I don't want to be home and wish I were still in Logan. So far every day since being home I have worked. Tonight I am working 7pm till 9am. My friend has the flu, I was already scheduled to work in the morning till nine, so I just added the extra 12 hours. All together I'm here for 14 hours. 

Let me just say, I am completely and utterly exhausted. Working like this reminds me of last winter break. I would drive to Stonehenge Rehab a few nights a week and sit, watch movies, work on crafts. I felt the same tiredness then. So many things have changed since then. But that's what this whole ordeal, we call life, is, right? It's all change. We change, others change, aspects of our lives change, and we change to adapt them in. 


No comments: