2011-11-17

Since I'm Up.


You might want to know that this morning my alarm woke me up with "The Lazy Song". My motivation levels dropped about %98.
My brother made dinner tonight, so I did the dishes. Tomorrow night I will be making dinner (Lasagna, garlic bread, and maybe veggies), and he will be doing the dishes.
I miss buttercup so much. I'm very glad she's home with her family, but dang, she sure brightens up my day. Thank Heaven for modern technology.
Thanksgiving break will be incredible. I am more than excited to dress up, eat food, black Friday shop, see Aud again, and maybe get my hair done.
I got in all the classes and wait-lists I needed to get into. Except Math and English. I'm working on it.
Oh, and I am officially the Queen of awkward. Ka-Chang!

Time to do something productive. Gnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buttercup missed you too!