2011-07-23

Smooth out the wrinkles of the day.


Even when it gets nice and toasty in my room at night... I sleep with Five blankets, Three pillows, and a jacket. Sometimes not all. My pillow pet often ends up on the floor. Blankets and pillows are great, yeah. I wanted to talk about something different, though. This picture was fun to play with, but let's think. All of these things seem to have one thing in common, comfort.

Doctrine and Covenants 38:7 reads, "But behold, verily, verily, I say unto you that mine eyes are upon you. I am in your midst and ye cannot see me;"

As much comfort as blankets can give, I know the comfort of the spirit of the Lord tops it. There is no greater. Sometimes days come and go too quick to think. Bad things happen, and we let ourselves falter. I know that in my life, I get caught up in the little things and don't realize how truly amazing and great this life is. I know that we can still seek the comfort of the Lord, we can still be near him and feel of his love, even in our hard times.

Advice is hard to take from yourself. However, this is my advice that I Can take and have begun to work on more diligently. My advice is this, Read your scriptures and Pray as often as you can. It can change not only your day, but the way you react to difficult to not so difficult tasks.

No comments: