I'm back. I'm going to try reviving my blog. We'll see how it goes. I wasn't too great at it in the first place, but here goes nothing.
Well.. I started college. Yep, I started. It's been a whirlwind of adventure. I like it. Sometimes it's terrifying, I'm not going to lie. Every day I wake up, get ready, run out the door, and school is my focus. It's hard not to focus on what's at home. I'm constantly thinking of home, hugs, home cooking, everything. My solution for the constant thought is school, jump in, two feet, head first. Everything is going okay now that I've tried this new idea. I still catch my mind wandering, but it isn't as much in a sad mood than it is in a happy mood. I'm excited to see my family again, and friends. It'll be a good day, a happy time to give hugs, and visit again. I can do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment