2010-01-31

View

In the world down here,
There seems to be no love.
But I can feel it near,
Perhaps from up above.

He loves us all so much,
And wants us to return.
To sit upon the throne's,
The ones that we have earned.

Someday I will return,
And see my father dear.
He'll look into my eyes,
And say "my child, come here."

He'll take me in his arms, 
And say "I love you so.
Come here and follow me,
There's something I must show."

He showed me all the heavens,
The beauty that surrounds.
Everywhere we went,
All upon the grounds.

He took me to a room,
'Twas beautiful in there.
No words could help describe,
The feelings that we shared.

Inside I saw a chair,
He said it was a throne.
I took a seat right then,
And knew that I was home.

Written- 6/17/09 

No comments: